- Establishes a life-long habit.
- Productive energy release.
- Improves motor abilities, balance, co-ordination,
- Improves fitness levels and cardio-respiratory function.
- Manages risk factors such as childhood obesity, heart disease and diabetes.
The program is over seen by Officer Edmanuel Vega, with certifications in physical fitness and in methods of instructions from the state of NJ. With his extensive training and experience, kids will be motivated and eager to participate in the activities. The program runs all year long on Mondays from 5pm - 6pm.